My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://jacquelinewhitmore.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Welcome to the world of etiquette


Hello everyone. I don't consider myself highly technical but I do believe that in order to keep up with the pace of technology, every savvy business owner must have a blog. Therefore, I think The Protocol School of Palm Beach should have a place for people to go and post their thoughts about etiquette and protocol (or lack thereof).

That's why I'm creating this blog. This will be a place where people can come and share ideas and pose questions to one another about how to handle life's sticky situations. In turn, I will share with you any interesting information about etiquette and protocol that I might come across in my daily life. I want to hear your thoughts and ideas as well. Until next time...here's to your success!

1 comment:

Jacqueline Whitmore said...

This is the time of year when graduations are taking place. College grads not only have to have a great resume but also a great looking suit for interviews. On June 12 I was interviewed by the Miami Herald about what to wear and what not to wear on a job interview. To read the article, go to http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/business/14784380.htm

For further information on how to look good whether you are applying for a job or whether you already have a job, I recommend the book, Ready to Wear: An Expert's Guide to Choosing and Using Your Wardrobe, by Mary Lou Andre. Mary Lou has a newsletter with great tips. To subscribe, go to her web site at www.dressingwell.com.