My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://jacquelinewhitmore.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FAU Students Get a Lesson in Dining Etiquette


One of the most enjoyable parts of my job involves teaching college students. I have the privilege of teaching at most of the universities in South Florida. Of those universities, Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton is one of my long-time clients.

Each spring and fall, I spend a few hours with the students to help prepare them for the job interviewing process. Since many of them will be interviewed over lunch or dinner with a prospective employer, they especially appreciate a class in the art of fine dining.

My most recent class at FAU took place on February 26, 2007. To read more about the class in the Sun Sentinel, click on the link above. After every dinner, I stay awhile to answer questions and take pictures with the students. Pictured here are a few of the stellar students who attended the tutorial dinner. Aren't they a handsome group? (L to R: Kym Mitala, Anne Martelly, Jacqueline Whitmore and Geno Roefaro).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If someone comes to your house for dinner and brings a bottle of wine should you serve that bottle or a bottle that you already have on hand assuming that both bottles would go well with the dinner?