My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://jacquelinewhitmore.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Trim your belly, butt and thighs for the holidays!


Anyone who has attended one of my "Suit Up for Success" programs knows that I am a big fan of Spanx products. When I talk about the importance of the proper undergarments, I mention how much I love Spanx footless pantyhose and Spanx Power Panties, $25, at Spanx.com. Oprah and other celebs love Spanx too. In fact, Anne Hathaway wore the Power Panties on the set of The Devil Wears Prada to instantly drop a dress size.

In my opinion, anything that is comfortable AND makes a woman look one dress size smaller is a must! Besides, visible panty lines are out. I wear my Spanx to every speaking engagement and at times, I've been known to pull up my pants leg and show my female audiences a hint of my footless pantyhose!

I'm only telling you this because the holidays are right around the corner. If you want to look smoother and slimmer in your cocktail and evening dresses, consider Spanx!

No comments: